“Make great Christmas stationery in a flash with our professionally designed Word documents – ready for you to edit & use.”
You’ve got Microsoft Word already, we’ll help you use Word to create great Xmas cards, letters, emails and gift cards for home or office just using Microsoft Office. We’ll even include starter documents that have most of the work done for you.
Get a slick, professional result quickly using one of the included documents and doing a few quick changes so it’s personal for you.
Is it templates?
YES, there are over 100 sample templates ready to open and use or edit to suit your taste.
All you need is any modern Microsoft Office (365, 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013 or 2010) for Windows or Mac.
Is it a step-by-step guide?
Also YES? Christmas Cheer with Microsoft Office is also a 250 page ebook of help, tips, advice and guides.
- Over 100 sample documents ready to use or edit to suit you including:
- 27 Christmas card designs
- 20 email templates
- 24 Christmas gift tag designs
- 25 letter designs
- 5 Wrapping Papers
- Unique personalized wrapping paper with images or text
- 5 Vouchers for business or personal use
- 27 PowerPoint slide backgrounds.
- 46 original Christmas clipart and image designs plus size and color variations making a total of over 240 files.
- 60 Christmas Trivia questions – ready for an Xmas Quiz.
15 years in the making
Christmas Cheer with Office has grown over more than 15 years. It started as a idea by Peter Deegan with MaryJane Almer adding her considerable design skills. First edition was a mere 60 pages with 30 attachments, now it’s over 250 pages and over 100 exclusive attachments.
In other words, all the Christmas content we could think of all packed into one book.
All supplied as Word or PowerPoint documents that you can edit yourself. Change the words, colors, images etc to suit you. (Some online ‘templates’ are merely PDF files that can’t be changed, but Christmas Cheer with Office has fully editable documents)
- Ready to use greeting cards, letters, gift tags, wrapping paper and vouchers.
- Original and exclusive designs – you won’t find anywhere else.
- Over 250 original and exclusive sample documents and images
- 27 festive PowerPoint slide backgrounds
- Full Color
- Over 250 pages
- 2022 edition
- Fast find, table of contents with links
- PDF format compatible with Windows, Mac, Apple and Android tablets and pretty much anything else including, of course, iPads!
We give you fully working documents you can use ‘as is’ or customize to your heart’s content – with tips and help to do that.
Make great Christmas stationery in a flash with our professionally designed Word documents – ready for you to use.
“A practical guide to making Xmas letters, cards, emails and more using what you have already. Includes over 100 ready-to-use examples with step-by-step instructions and tips.”
Print out wrapping paper or other Xmas stationary with the persons picture or text right there on the page.
Snow picture overlay
Make a family photo more festive with a simple ‘snow’ image overlay. Christmas Cheer with Office shows you how to do it, the many options for changing the look and where to find the transparent overlay images.
“Love Actually” design
Love Actually design inspired by the movie poster with examples you can open in Word and PowerPoint.
Even add photos to cards, letters, and gift tags even wrapping paper. We’ve made it simple with examples that include photos with step-by-step help to change to a photo of your choice.
PowerPoint at Christmas
Also Christmas themed PowerPoint slide backgrounds.
Christmas Cheer with Office – 2022 edition works for all modern versions of Word for Windows. Word 365, 2021/LTSC, 2019, 2016, Word 2013 and earlier. Also compatible with Microsoft 365, Office 2021, 2019 and 2016 for Mac. The Christmas Gallery of 106 ready-to-use examples are editable Word or PowerPoint documents.
- Greeting Cards – make you own personal Christmas cards
- Letters – make your annual ‘family’ letter something special with pre-made designs and tips for including pictures.
- Gift Tags – make your own gift cards.
- Email – send a festive email
- Wrapping Paper – add a name, personal message or photo to the wrapping itself!
- Vouchers –
- A gallery of examples of exclusively designed cards, letters, gift tags and emails ready for you to use or edit to your needs.
- 106 documents are included with previews, explanation and suggested uses.
- PowerPoint slide backgrounds
- Fonts – our choice of free Christmas fonts with suggested uses
- Graphics and Pictures – links to sites with Christmas imagery plus instructions on how to use them in your documents.
- Step-by-step guide organizing your Outlook Contacts list to send Christmas cards or emails.
- Holiday mail merge – step-by-step to create letters or emails for the holiday season.
- Recommended Page Borders available in Word 2003 and above.
- Emoji – a selection of Christmas themed emoji and how best to use them.
- Bonus graphics — over 45 exclusive, original seasonal graphics ready to use in your own documents.
- ‘Christmas Sack‘ – a collection of popular lyrics and verse for easy reference and copying into your own documents
- Links to sites full of Christmas related images and resources.