“Make your own professional certificates for work and play – with the tools you already have and examples ready to use.”
You’ve got Microsoft Word already, Creative Certificates with Word shows how to use it to create effective, creative certificates for home or office just using Microsoft Word.
- Step-by-step guide to making an effective certificate from blank page to finished product.
- Tips for advanced users. Easy access to common symbols, choosing page orientation, selecting a page border.
- A gallery of examples ready for you to use or edit to your needs.
Our exclusive Certificate Gallery includes professionally designed certificates as Word documents on topics like:
- Achievement “… has broken sales records”
- Membership “…. has joined our club”
- Participation “… was at the course”
We’ve worked hard to give you documents that don’t look like they’ve been made in Word.Creative use of full color backgrounds, fonts, autoshapes and other rarely used Word features.
You can change any of these documents to suit your own needs.
‘Mail’ Merge to many certificates
Print out multiple certificates from a single document plus a list for a class, team or other group.
It’s a variation on the Office ‘Mail Merge’ feature. Creative Certificates with Word has a whole chapter devoted to merging a list with certificates. Including practical tips for sorting, filtering and printing.
The list can be a Word table, Excel worksheet or other data source.
Creative Certificates with Word has a sample certificate and list documents that you can open and try for yourself.
Office Watch head honcho, Peter Deegan has teamed up with professional graphic designer, Maryjane Almer to show you how to make great certificates.
Creative Certificates with Word works for Word 365, Word 2019, Word 2016, Word 2013, Word 2010 and Word 2007. The Certificate Gallery of ready-to-use examples are Word documents compatible with Word 365, Word 2019, Word 2016 and earlier versions.
- Step-by-step instructions on printing many certificates from a list of recipients (in Excel, Access or other source). How to convert raw data (like a grade) into something that looks good. printing out only some certificates (top students) and sorting.
- Samples — 28 professionally designed certificates. Word documents ready for you to use.
- More resources – links to selected backgrounds, textures and fonts.
- Page borders. A full easy-to-read list of all 164 page borders in Word.
- Over 120 pages, 28 attachments, 14.3 MB PDF.
- Ebook is PDF format compatible with Windows, Mac, Apple and Android tablets and pretty much anything else.