“A practical guide to Outlook Calendars and using them on many computers, phones and devices, with step-by-step instructions“
Effective Outlook CALENDARS 3rd edition shows you how to make use of the appointment, event, reminder and calendar parts in Outlook and share that information with other computers & devices.
- For Outlook 2016 / Office 365 for Windows, Outlook 2016 for Windows and Outlook 2013.
- Full Color
- over 190 pages.
- Fast find, table of contents with quick access links
- PDF format compatible with Windows, Mac, Apple and Android tablets and pretty much anything else including, of course, iPads!
- Why and how to spread your calendar to all your computers/devices via Outlook.com, Google or Yahoo.
- Linking to mobile devices Apple iPhone and iPad, Android phones and tablets plus Windows. Even GPS units.
- Linking to mobile phones, no need to re-enter appointments into the mobile phone, just sync your info from Outlook!
- Comprehensive look at all the appointment options.
- Making recurring appointments with examples.
- Make extra calendars for special occasions like conferences, vacations etc.
- Sharing appointments with other people quickly and easily – no special server technology is necessary – just Outlook.
- Share calendars, either you main one or special calendars.
- the many different calendar Views and changing them to suit your needs.
- Finding appointments
- Making and dealing with reminders.
- Handling appointments in different Time Zones.
- Printed calendar options – both large and small.
- Exporting to mobile phones, carry your appointments in your pocket, just copy your info from Outlook to many mobile phones!
- Add in public holidays, religious observance, sporting events and more
- Importing and Exporting appointment information.
- Suggestions for using the calendar beyond the norm.
It’s easy to put your Outlook contacts wherever you need them – on another computer, a tablet and especially, a mobile phone (Apple Android or Windows).
Effective Outlook CALENDARS is your ‘how to’ guide for getting more from your Contacts list. Not just in Microsoft Office, anywhere else you need it.
There are all sorts of features in Outlook to help you arrange your appointments and events, some obvious, others not so obvious. We’ll take you through all the choices in over 190 pages with examples and plenty of color images to illustrate.
Like all Office Watch guides, we’ll also let you know when Microsoft and Outlook don’t behave properly.
” As with all the Office Watch ebooks and newsletters, we’ve tried to go beyond the standard software ‘how-to’ to give you practical advice and tips we’ve learnt from decades of computing experience.” said author and co-founder of Office Watch, Peter Deegan.
We’ve written a practical guide with plenty of help and advice, detailed instructions, examples and color images.
Effective Outlook CALENDARS is written for Outlook 2016 for Windows (Office 365 users), Outlook 2016 for Windows and Outlook 2013.
- Table of Contents
- One calendar – everywhere you need it.
- Calendar on the move
- Calendar Information
- Calendar Views
- More calendar tips
- More than just appointments
- Sharing Appointments
- Sharing Calendars
- Appointments from the Web
- Office 365 changes
- Internet Calendars
- Printing Calendars
- The Import/Export Business
- Changing Settings