“Great looking signs for home or office using Microsoft Word”
You’ve got Microsoft Word already. With a bit of help, Word has all you need to make great signs and that’s where we come in. Eye-Catching Signs with Word shows you how to create effective, eye-catching signs for home or office just using Microsoft Word.
- Step-by-step guide to making an effective sign from blank page to finished product.
- BIG signs or little signs
- Fonts: size, effects, spacing, scale, kerning, ligatures, font pairing suggestions.
- Symbols: Wingdings and other sources. QR Codes.
- Images: choosing, positioning, layers, watermark, background removal.
- Tips for advanced users. Easy access to common symbols, choosing page orientation, selecting a page border.
- A gallery of FIFTY examples ready for you to use or edit to your needs.
We know that time is precious, so this ebook includes many signs that are ready for you to print out and use.
The PREMIUM 2nd edition contains over 50 ready-to-use signs.
The Sign Gallery is a collection of pre-made signs as Word documents ready for you to edit and use yourself. They’ll give you a massive head start in making many types of signs – you might not have to do anything at all, just print it out!
Over 50 signs for all occasions – change to suit you:
- Warning (yellow and red), Caution, Do Not Enter, Do Not Disturb, Not Allowed (red circle and slash), Stop!
- Open / Closed (for store or office), Payments
- Bathroom (male or female), two styles each.
- For Sale, Garage / Yard sale, Wet Paint, Birthday
- ‘Ticket’, Movie Night, Fundraising, Event
- ‘Hello my name is‘, ‘Button’ with text
- Blanks (landscape and portrait)
Office Watch head honcho, Peter Deegan has teamed up with professional graphic designer, Maryjane Almer to show you how to make great signs.
Template Download and a lot more
Instead of downloading a ‘template’ for a price, Eye-Catching Signs with Word has many, many Word documents PLUS over 150 pages of advice and tips to make your signs really ‘pop’.
Eye-catching Signs with Word works for Word 365, Word 2019, Word 2016, Word 2013, Word 2010 and Word 2007. The Sign Gallery of ready-to-use examples are Word documents compatible with Word 2007 through Word 2019/365.
Eye-Catching Signs with Word – Features
- Text Effects – Shadow, Reflection, Glow, Fill and Outline
- Images – adding full page backgrounds, getting stock photos from the Internet
- Background Removal – how to get the outline of a face or object to make a fantastic look
- Large and Small signs for all occasions
- Fonts – a designers guide to fonts including free fonts from the web
- Suitable color combinations – which colors work together or the best effect.
- Easy to find symbols you already have on your computer
- When to choose Portrait or Landscape page orientation
- Two ready-to-use examples of the popular ‘pull off tag’ signs which have little slips of paper at the bottom that people can tear off and take with them.
- Over 50 ready-to-use professionally designed signs, as Word documents.
- Ebook is PDF format compatible with Windows, Mac, Apple and Android tablets and pretty much anything else. The sample signs are editable Word documents (.docx) that come with the PDF download.