A funny item in Britain’s Viz magazine.
Viz magazine is a British institution and not to everyone’s taste, including ours. But this recent item struck a chord.
With a happy ending where the printer maker honors its warranty promising:
“We will happily replace it with one that makes a lot of whirring and chugging noises, then suffers a non-existent paper jam and a flashing message saying that the Cyan ink is low.”
- HP Printers exposed!
- Print pane in Office 2010
- Alternatives to printing web pages
- Print a booklet from a Word document – free!
- How much does your printer really cost?
- Easy switching between color and B&W printing
- The hidden side of printing in Office 2003
- The Print Dialog in Office 2003 – Part 2
- The Print Dialog in Office 2003 – Part 1
Office Watch has the latest news and tips about Microsoft Office. Independent since 1996. Delivered once a week.