Office for Mere Mortals helps people around the world get more from Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Delivered once a week. free.
How to recover deleted files in OneDrive.
Skydrive/OneDrive retains deleted files for 30 days or until the Recycle Bin exceeds 10% of your allowed storage space. This feature works much the same way as the Recycle Bin in Windows and it’s called ‘Recycle Bin’ down on the bottom left of the web page.
Select a file/s in the Recycle Bin and choose to:
Restore – to original folder
Delete – meaning Permanently Delete (or as permanently as is possible with cloud storage)
Properties – view details of the file
- Microsoft can read your Office documents, legally
- SkyDrive becomes OneDrive in Office 2013
- Skydrive/OneDrive Camera Roll / Camera Backup
- Skydrive/OneDrive software
- Sending files using Skydrive / OneDrive
Office Watch has the latest news and tips about Microsoft Office. Independent since 1996. Delivered once a week.