Word 2007/2010 Text Box is also in Excel and PowerPoint.
We’ve talked a lot about the Text Box feature in Word 2007 and Word 2010.
Both Excel 2007 / 2010 and PowerPoint 2007/2010 have Text Box features similar to Word.
There’s no gallery to choose from, so you have to click on the Text Box button (on the Insert tab) then draw a Text Box on the worksheet or slide (it can be moved or resized later).
Once it’s in the document you can format the Text Box from the Drawing Tools | Format ribbon.
- Simple image overlays in Word
- Chalkboard effect in Word
- Changing Text Box backgrounds
- Word’s Text Box Gallery revealed
- Changing the Text Box Gallery to suit you.