Windows 8.1 for Microsoft Office users
A fully updated book now available at the same low price.
We’re delighted to say that we have a new, updated ebook Windows 8.1 for Microsoft Office users.
- Updating to Windows 8.1 advice
- Setup for Office / desktop users
- Start Menu .. begone!
- SkyDrive/OneDrive – a chapter devoted to the pros and cons of SkyDrive with Windows
- Metered Connections – a money saving Windows 8 feature, somewhat hidden in 8.1
- Hyper/V – our extensive coverage now covers the important new features in 8.1
- Too many additions and edits to mention!
Plus everything in the original edition. 394 pages, full color, searchable, available immediately.
Windows 10 from people 'in the know'
A detailed and independent look at Windows 10, especially written for the many people who use Microsoft Office.
Fully up-to-date with coverage of the Anniversary 2016 major update of Windows 10.
Windows 8.1 for Microsoft Office users is still only $9.95 for Office Watch subscribers. Office Watch ebooks are great value and are vital our free email newsletters available to all.
This update is available to all past purchasers of Windows 8 for Microsoft Office users. You don’t have to pay for another book .. just get a replacement PDF for no extra charge.
If you’ve already bought Windows 8 for Microsoft Office users, just go to the online store and login to your personal account. Download a new copy of the ebook which is a complete replacement for any past copy.
This is available as a FREE bonus for our loyal customers.
- Get a wireless second screen
- SkyDrive becomes OneDrive in Office 2013
- Picture problems in Office
- A better ‘Recent Places’ folder
- Windows 8 Pro upgrade for less than $2 extra
- Office compatibility with Windows 8
- Windows 8 for Microsoft Office users