The 14 June 2019 Office 365 for Windows Insiders release 11807.20000 has a new feature in Word plus some fixes.
Here’s the details including Microsoft’s report on ‘Notable Fixes’.
Word – precision ink erasing
PowerPoint already has small and medium ink erasers. They are now in Word too.
In PowerPoint or Word go to Draw | Tools | Eraser
The smaller erasers let you remove small parts of an digital ink stroke instead of the broad eraser.
- We fixed an issue which could prevent a user from using custom fields when opened from SharePoint.
- We fixed an issue where header and footer content could change when adjusting margins.
- We fixed an issue which could have caused a crash when deleting a series.
- We fixed an issue which could prevent a user from signing in when saving to OneDrive.
- We fixed an issue where formatting could break when switching to web view.
- We fixed an issue where a user could be prevented from changing SharePoint properties while in restricted access mode.
- We fixed an issue which could sometimes cause the mouse to flicker in protected view.
- We fixed a performance issue when deleting rows of a filtered set.
- We fixed an issue which could have caused an exception when using the Spreadsheet Compare tool.
- We fixed an issue where some users would have the option to add version history when that was not available.
- We fixed an issue where a crash could occur when clicking a link to SharePoint.
- We fixed an issue which could switch the user to the next page while typing using a Surface Pen.
- We fixed an issue where in some cases the To field was larger than normal.