OneNote 2010 Heading styles
OneNote 2010 has introduced Heading styles the same as in Word.
OneNote 2010 has introduced Heading styles the same as in Word. This is a welcome new feature because it makes it much easier to structure notes as you type them.
The OneNote developers understand the importance of keyboard shortcuts (so people can quickly type while taking notes in a meeting or lecture).
OneNote 2010 supports Heading styles 1 to 6 and, unlike Word 2010, supports shortcuts for all of them.
Heading 1 Ctrl + Alt + 1
Heading 2 Ctrl + Alt + 2
and so on to …
Heading 6 Ctrl + Alt + 6
These are the same shortcuts as used in Word for Headings 1 to 3.
- Commonplace uses for OneNote
- Shortcuts for Word heading styles
- TechNet has Office 2010
- Office Web Apps – dive in and try ’em
- Microsoft Office 2010 Retail Pricing Comparison Chart
- OneNote 2010 – a first look