Only days after the v1.1 app updates, we’ve revised the matching ebook.
A third edition of Office for iPad: The Complete Guide is now available.
We’ve updated the book to include the changes made only a few days ago to the three apps (now version 1.1).
The 3rd edition contains yet more things you should know that Microsoft won’t tell you including the new features like PivotTables, Presenter View, Video embedding, Email to PDF, Custom Fonts and more.
Free updates are just one of the unique benefits of Office-Watch.com ebooks.
Office for iPad: The Complete Guide is a comprehensive look at Word for iPad, Excel for iPad, PowerPoint for iPad with a focus on how to get work quickly done.
Stuff you need to know, in depth and without the Microsoft hype.
A lot of Office for iPad is hidden away with invisible tricks and hidden menus. We’ll show you all the neat stuff that Microsoft has hidden from view.
Every menu, ribbon and inline toolbar/menu ‘up close’
How to get documents to/from your iPad. Document security and your privacy. Useful iPad features that Office for iPad users may need.
Past purchasers can get their complete replacement ebook from our online store. Just login to your account and the download link will give you the most recent editions of your purchases. Your order confirmation email will have your password or there’s a Lost Password’ option on the site if you need a reminder.
- Office for iPad, September updates
- Caught! how Microsoft tricks you and the media
- Extra goodies in Office for iPad
- Office for iPad – printing for all
- Office for iPad ‘thanks for noticing’ from Microsoft
- Office for iPad update April 2014
- Office for iPad can print – sort of
- Office for iPad: The Complete Guide
- Mobile device limit for Office 365 Home