Video training help from Microsoft
Redmond has released more Office training videos to help newbie users.
- Intro to Office Basics
- Sign in to Office
- Get help and support
- Change your Office for Home password
- Change your Office 365 for Business password
- What is Office 365?
- Get the most out of Office 365 on Android phones and tablets
- Get the most out of Office 365 on iPhones and iPads
- Get the most out of Office 365 on Windows 10 phones
Windows 10 from people 'in the know'
A detailed and independent look at Windows 10, especially written for the many people who use Microsoft Office.
Fully up-to-date with coverage of the Anniversary 2016 major update of Windows 10.
- How do you download Office?
- Redeem your product key
- Install on your PC
- Install on your Mac
- Find your Office apps on Windows 10
- Uninstall Office
- Create, save, and open files
- Create a file from a template
- Rename files
- Change document properties
- Set document recovery options
- Recover Office files
- Cut, copy, and paste
- Undo and redo actions
- Find and replace text
- Add links in a file
- Embed and link to files
- Insert equations
- Check spelling and grammar
- Change the look of text
- Change the look of paragraphs
- Add and format lists
- Copy formatting
- Clear formatting
- Save files online
- Add and review comments
- Switch between online and desktop apps
- Zoom in or out
- View files in split and multiple windows