How to get the bonus Skydrive storage
Microsoft is offering 7GB of Skydrive storage for all comers but past Skydrive users get a boost to 25GB. Here’s how to get it.
Login to skydrive.live.com
In the left column, at the bottom there’s a ‘Manage Storage’ link. This is where you go to buy extra storage capacity.
If you qualify for the bonus storage the ‘SkyDrive Free’ line will have a link next to it. Click on that and you’ll magically switch to the 25GB limit.
- New names for Skydrive
- Put cloud files into Windows 7 Libraries
- What they say about the Patriot Act
- Using more than one cloud service
- Skydrive and Google Drive
- Getting started with Skydrive
- Office web apps start on Windows Live