Christmas Cheer updated
Christmas Cheer with Microsoft Office updated for Office 2010 and Office 2013
The Premium edition of Christmas Cheer with Microsoft Office has been updated for all customers – new and existing.
We’ve updated the ebook to cover Office 2010 and Office 2013.
All the Christmas themed sample documents – cards, gift tags, emails and letters – are available in the docx format. As well as over 240 exclusive Xmas image files.
This update is available to all buyers, new and existing.
If you’ve already bought Christmas Cheer with Microsoft Office – (Premium edition only), just go to the online store and login to your personal account. Download a new copy of the ebook which is a complete replacement for any past copy. This is available as a FREE bonus for our loyal customers.
Christmas Cheer with Microsoft Office – Premium edition:
- Step-by-step guide organizing your Outlook Contacts list to send Christmas cards or emails.
- Holiday mail merge- step-by-step to create letters or emails for the holiday season.
- Greeting Cards -make you own personal Christmas cards
- Letters- make your annual ‘family’ letter something special with pre-made designs and tips for including pictures.
- Gift Tags- make your own gift cards.
- Email– send a festive email
- A gallery of examples of exclusively designed cards, letters, gift tags and emails ready for you to use or edit to your needs.Sixty documentsare included with previews, explanation and suggested uses.
- Fonts- our choice of free Christmas fonts with suggested uses
- Graphics and Pictures- links to sites with Christmas imagery plus instructions on how to use them in your documents. Recommended Page Borders available in Word 2003 and above.
- Bonus graphics– over 45 original seasonal graphics ready to use in your own documents.
- ‘Christmas Sack’ – a collection of popular lyrics and verse for easy reference and copying into your own documents
- Links to sites full of Christmas related images and resources.