A new yuletide e-book for making cards, letters etc with Microsoft Office.
Christmas Cheer with Office – PREMIUM Edition, is the new yuletidee-book from the makers of the Organizing Outlook Email, Eye-Catching Signs with Word and the Office Watch newsletters.
Office Watch head honcho, Peter Deegan has teamed up with professional graphic designer, Maryjane Almer to show you how to make great Christmas stationery.
We’ll show you how to use it to create great Christmas cards, letters, emails and gift cards for home or office just using Microsoft Office.
“All those Christmas tasks like sending cards and emails can be made a lot easier using Microsoft Office.” said co-author and editor-in-chief of Office Watch, Peter Deegan.
“In our new e-book we have step-by-step instructions on using Outlook to arrange your mailing list then print out cards, letters or emails. Maryjane and I go beyond just Microsoft Office software instructions to give you tips on have to get effective and professional results, choose graphics, page borders and fonts.”
“Time is valuable so included free in the e-book is a collection of professionally made Christmas themed greeting cards, letters, emails and gift tags, as Word documents, ready for you to use.”
“We like giving a bit extra for our loyal readers so we’ve included over 80 sample documents to cover a range of home and office situations. These are Word documents you can open up on your computer, edit in any way you like and print out. Aside from the useful tips and ideas in the e-book itself you save a lot of time using our pre-made examples.”
Christmas Cheer with Office – PREMIUM Edition chapters include:
Organizing your Christmas mailing
- Categories for Christmas
- Printing Labels
- Master lists
- Email mail merge
Your Holiday Stationery
- Gift Tags
- Page Borders
- Step-by-step guide organizing your Outlook Contacts list to send Christmas cards or emails.
- Holiday mail merge – step-by-step to create letters or emails for the holiday season.
- Greeting Cards – make you own personal Christmas cards
- Letters – make your annual ‘family’ letter something special with pre-made designs and tips for including pictures.
- Gift Tags – make your own gift cards.
- Email – send a festive email
- A gallery of examples of exclusively designed cards, letters, gift tags and emails ready for you to use or edit to your needs.
- Fonts – our choice of free Christmas fonts with suggested uses
- Graphics and Pictures – links to sites with Christmas imagery plus instructions on how to use them in your documents. Recommended Page Borders.
- Bonus graphics — over 45 original seasonal graphics ready to use in your own documents.
- ‘Christmas Sack‘ – a collection of popular lyrics and verse for easy reference and copying into your own documents
- Links to sites full of Christmas related images and resources.
Office Watch head honcho, Peter Deegan has teamed up again with professional graphic designer, Maryjane Almer to show you how to make great Christmas stationery.
Christmas Cheer with Office – PREMIUM Edition works for Word 97, through Word 2000, Word 2002 (XP), Word 2003 and Word 2007 and the versions of Word also include Microsoft Works packages that include a full version of Microsoft Word.
It costs only US$14.95 for Office Watch subscribers compared with the retail price of $19.95 – a $5.00 saving. Similar prices are available in Canadian dollars, British pounds, Euro and Australian dollars – click here.
How to get it
You can buy now for immediate download from our online store – payment via Google Checkout, Paypal or Secure Credit Card in a variety of currencies.
Other Office Watch ebooks are also available now at our online store with discounts for newsletter subscribers:
- Clever Outlook CONTACTS
- Effective Outlook CALENDARS
- Organizing Outlook EMAIL
- Creative CERTIFICATES with Word
- Eye-Catching SIGNS with Word
- Access Archon: Working with Word
- Formatting Magic with Word
- Christmas Cheer updated
- Windows 8 for Microsoft Office users
- Formatting Mail Merge fields
- Sending a Christmas email
- Word for Mac can’t print backgrounds
- Clever Outlook Contacts on Kindle