Office update status page
Microsoft makes a ‘one stop’ page for the latest Office update details.
Figuring out what are the latest updates for Microsoft Office isn’t easy which is why we’re delighted to see Update center for Office, Office servers, and related products from Microsoft.
It’s been a long time coming but as Sam Seaborn once said “ Let’s forget about the fact that you’re comin’ a little late to the party and embrace the idea you showed up at all. “
Windows 10 from people 'in the know'
A detailed and independent look at Windows 10, especially written for the many people who use Microsoft Office.
Fully up-to-date with coverage of the Anniversary 2016 major update of Windows 10.
That page lists the updates available for:
- Office suites
- Office desktop programs (including Access, Excel, InfoPath, OneNote, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, Publisher, SharePoint Designer, SharePoint Workspace, Visio, and Word)
- Office servers (including SharePoint Server, Forms Server, Groove Server, PerformancePoint Server, Project Portfolio Server, and Project Server)
- Office Web Apps
- Search Server
- SharePoint Foundation and Windows SharePoint Services
- FAST Search Server for SharePoint
There’s links to the most recent:
- Service Pack
- Public Update
- Cumulative Update
- Office 2010 SP2 adds a bug
- Bug? What Bug?
- Outlook 2013 bug sending signed messages
- More Service Pack 2 problems
- Service Pack 2 bugs – real or imagined?
- Word 2007 Service Pack 2 – the official fix list
- Office 2007 SP2 – changes and problems
- Traps in Office 2003 Service Pack 3
- Excel calc bug fix
- The secret feature / bug in Office XP SP3
- Multi-level subtotal bug in Excel