The October preview of Outlook 2016 for Mac is now out with some features from other releases now on the Mac. Version 15.27 (161003)
As explained by Microsoft:
- More functions: In Excel, use CONCAT or TEXTJOIN to shorten your text formulas, or
- Excel try the forecasting functions to help you see the future. (Feature requires an Office 365 subscription.)
- Trim audio and video files: In PowerPoint, trim unwanted content from the beginning or the end of your audio or video files.
- PowerPoint You can also trigger an animation by using a bookmark in your media file.(Feature requires an Office 365 subscription.)
- Make sure your notes are accessible: In OneNote, find and fix accessibility issues in your notes using the Accessibility Checker on the Tools menu.
- Try our new designs: In OneNote, we’ve made some changes to help you get around your notes. Check them out by turning on Preferences > General > Enable experimental features, and let us know what you think!