How a savvy Office Watch reader really saved with Office 365
A few days ago we told you about a very good deal at Argos in the UK, half-price Office 365 Home. One couple has taken advantage of our tip, and other suggestions from Office-Watch, to get two years of Office 365 for the price of one.
One of our readers saw our Office 365 Home deal tip and bought two ₤40 Argos gift cards for her husband’s birthday.
The birthday boy, Brian C, already has Office 365 Home expiring in seven months. He bought two of the ₤39.99 Office 365 Home deals then applied both product keys to his account.
Now his Office 365 plan lasts until May 2022!!!
As Brian said:
“What a find! Recommend this to all your readers. Half price software that works – fill yer boots”
Office 365 money saving
Brian and his generous wife took advantage of some ongoing Office-Watch tips for saving on Office 365.
- If you find a very good Office 365 deal take it.
- Make sure it’s the same as your current plan (i.e. Personal or Home)
- Ignore and throw away any deal ‘extras’ like security software subscriptions.
- Only use deals from legitimate retailers.
- Office 365 plans can extend for up to five years.
- You can extend/renew Office 365 at any time.
- You don’t have to wait until near expiry.
- Keep up with the Office Watch newsletters for great deals and tips on Microsoft Office.
6 steps to saving on Office 365 renewals or first purchase
Warning: Office 365 plus Amazon gift card price ripoff ?
Protect yourself buying Microsoft Office from Amazon or Ebay
Maybe you can’t even trust Amazon when buying Microsoft Office
Office 365 money saving traps – if you’re not careful