The latest ebook from Office Watch.
Our latest ‘Quickie’ ebook will be published in the next few days – it’s a companion to our popular Organizing Outlook Email – this time we’re looking at the Contacts feature in Outlook. http://shop.office-watch.com/coc/
Clever Outlook Contacts goes beyond just entering a few phone numbers and emails – there’s an amazing amount of information you can store in Outlook contacts.
More important, you can then use that information in many different ways
- Clever Outlook Views
- Mail Merge to letters, emails or faxes with step-by-step instructions.
- Printed lists for notices, reference or diary
- Linking to mobile devices like PDA and even iPod.
- Exporting to mobile phones, no need to enter all your details into the mobile phone, just copy your info from Outlook!
- Sharing with online services like Gmail and Hotmail.
There are all sorts of features in Outlook to help you arrange your contacts, some obvious, others not so obvious. We’ll take you through all the choices with examples and plenty of color images to illustrate.
We’re making our usual ‘pre-publication’ offer. We’ve done this for each of our ebooks and is popular with hundreds of our customers.
Office Watch subscribers can pay the discount price of $4.95 and get a preview edition of the ebook right away. This preview includes the entire first chapter. When the full ebook is ready all the pre-publication customers get first chance to download the complete ebook (at no extra cost, of course).
Learn more about Clever Outlook Contacts at http://shop.office-watch.com/coc/ our usual range of purchasing options are available including Google Checkout.
- London 2012 calendars for Outlook
- Formatting Mail Merge fields
- Privacy and Security in Microsoft Office
- Sending a Christmas email
- Clever Outlook Contacts on Kindle
- Access Archon – Working with Word
- Christmas Cheer with Office, 2nd edition available now
- How to avoid trillion dollar mistakes in Word