Office for iPad: The Complete Guide
We’re delighted to announce a brand new title from Office Watch. Office for iPad: The Complete Guide is now available.
Office for iPad has NO help files or documentation with the apps so we’ve filled that yawning gap left by Microsoft.
Office for iPad: The Complete Guide is a comprehensive look at
- Word for iPad
- Excel for iPad
- PowerPoint for iPad
with a focus on how to get work quickly done.
Stuff you need to know, in depth and without the Microsoft hype.
A lot of Office for iPad is hidden away withinvisible tricks and hidden menus. We’ll show you all the neat stuff that Microsoft has hidden from view.
Every menu, ribbon and inline toolbar/menu ‘up close’
How to get documents to/from your iPad.
Document security and your privacy.
Useful iPad features that Office for iPad users may need.
All this for a low price of just $6.95 for Office Watch subscribers ($12.95 for regular humans). Office for iPad: The Complete Guide is over 170 pages long with full-color images throughout.
How to get it
Office for iPad: The Complete Guide is available now.We’re offering a substantial discount to Office Watch subscribers, just $6.95 – an $6.00 saving click here.
As usual, there are options in Canadian dollars, UK Sterling, Euro and Aussie dollars click here
- Office for iPad, September updates
- How you can update Office for iPad: The Complete Guide
- Extra goodies in Office for iPad
- Surface mini is dead but Office for Android nears birth
- Office for iPad – printing for all
- Printer Pro for iPad
- Office for iPad update April 2014
- Office for iPad can print – sort of
- Discounts on Office 2013 purchase
- Office for iPhone and Android now free for home use
- OneNote for iPad updated
- Office for iPad – the preview look
- Office for iPad and beyond
- Office for iPad – has to work offline as well